How to recieve help from God the Father
The Bible tells us
that you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. (Gala 3:26)
And every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes
down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of
turning. (James 1:17)
Then why He is not caring us? Why we
are needy and facing many problems? Let's asked to Jesus.
Jesus said,
“Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall
enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.” (Matthew
7:21) “For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have
done, to receive favor from the Father” (John 13:15) “I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, for
I am from Him, and He sent Me." (John 7:28-29) “For I have come down from heaven,
not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. (John 6:38) For I have not spoken on My own
authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and
what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life.
Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak." (John
12:49-50) "My food is to do the will of Him
who sent Me, and to finish His work.” (John 4:34) And “I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.” (John
15:10) If you keep My commands and abide in My love, the Father will say to you, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Matthew
3:17) "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me,
the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do,
because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (John 14:12-14)

Comments
Post a Comment